Tuesday 6 January 2015

DayNine hiring/training Workday consultants

A former employee recently approached me to be an employment reference.  She's in the 4th of 5 stages of interviewing with DayNine for a consulting position based out of London.  I've never worked with anyone from DayNine so I cannot vouch for their work abilities or culture although I casually met a few of their consultants in the past at some of the Workday sponsored events and meetings.  Their internal recruiter seemed pleasant enough and accommodating when scheduling my time to discuss her past performance.

Interestingly, from their website:  'DayNine is a professional services firm built from the ground up to support Workday. Workday is the leader in enterprise-class, Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), for managing global business.  We are 100% focused on implementing Workday.'

I find their lack of diversification quite interesting.

My former colleague is quite excited as she'd like to get to travel and DayNine will send their new employees to the US for full training.

So for those of you in the London area, as well as other areas outside of the US and looking to break into Workday, perhaps worth a look at their website.

No comments:

Post a Comment